The Logistics department is a professional unit that provides comprehensive logistic services essential for effective management of the supply chain. The department guarantees quality service standards, as well as prompt supply of the particular product as dictated by the needs of the company's departments and customer requests.
The Logistics Department is in charge of the following fields:
- Suppliers sourcing
- Suppliers screening and certification
- Negotiation process management
- Purchasing orders issuance to local and foreign selected suppliers
- On time deliveries
- Purchasing control
- Coordination with foreign suppliers
- Supply chain management including customs clearance, door to door delivery and insurance
- Specialized in air and ocean freight forwarding
- Work alignment with international trade agreements
- Computerized stock management.
- Sourcing and delivery of stocking solutions
- Stock levels monitoring and planning
- Packing and delivery services
- Project planning in cooperation with company's departments
- Project performance: supplies sourcing, engagement and management tailored to specific projects, budget management and timelines commitment
- Analysis and mapping of the company's information technology systems
- Adaptation of information technology capabilities with the company's needs
- Processing and follow up of customers' requests
- Performance of customer satisfaction surveys
Work procedures are carried out in accordance with national and international quality standards.
- License to deal with X-ray machines, granted by the Ministry of Environmental Protection